TestOut is in the business of selling hope. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge is able to learn, practice, and master real-world IT skills, opening doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life. Voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine three years running, TestOut is an established but growing tech education company with a strong mission of doing what's best for the customer and fostering a balanced and team/family-like work environment.
As an Academic Sales Development Representative for TestOut, you will be joining a new arm of TestOut's growing sales organization that is focused on prospecting and creating new sales opportunities in the higher education space. This team will be the face of TestOut and is crucial to the company's continued growth and success. In this role, you will be initiating meaningful sales conversations with IT instructors, program developers, department heads, and college deans at colleges across the U.S.
- Introduce our IT training and certification curriculum to prospective customers by promptly responding to inbound leads and performing outbound calls through phone, email, and social media
- Build rapport, credibility, and trust-based relationships with potential customers through consultative-based sales conversations
- Drive and qualify leads and prospects to become sales opportunities for the Account Managers
- Continually learn and understand the competitive landscape, customer needs and pain points, and become an expert of TestOut's value proposition
- Achieve performance goals and quota for outbound calls made, emails sent, meaningful sales conversations conducted, and sales opportunities created
- Develop and execute targeted and personalized prospecting messages and coordinate with the marketing team on developing and evaluating messages
- Actively understand and use CRM to run and maintain prospect activities
- You're a go getter, you see the bigger picture, and you're not afraid of failure
- Sales may not be your only career choice but you're good at it, you like it, and you get fulfillment from it
- You have professional etiquette skills, both phone and email; you always follow up and follow through
- You are resilient and innovative; you continually improve and evaluate your work approach and process
- You're not afraid of initiating a sales conversation; Rejection drives you to work harder and smarter
- You are numbers driven because you're competitive, goal oriented, and you get fulfilment from winning
- You are confident with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and CRM and have experience using them in a sales environment
- You have a bachelor's degree or you have an intriguing reason for not having one
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.