We are looking for a full-time highly motivated, self-starter Administrative Assistant for our Sales department. A successful Sales Administrator will be consultative and customer service driven. A successful person will process orders and answer inbound inquiries by phone, email, and Live Chat. This position will report directly to the Sales Admin team lead and work closely with the K12 Sales Team.
TestOut is a small, but highly successful company which works with academic institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge is able learn, practice, and master real-world IT skills, opening doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life. Voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine three years running. Our mission is simple; "We make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology."
- Maintain accurate records in CRM
- Support sales team and efforts
- Fill out vendor forms
- Complete quotes and process orders
- Process and complete returns
- Research new business opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service and form strong client relationships
- Handle inbound calls from students and instructors
- Communicate with customers through email and chat queues
- Receive faxes and disburse as needed
- Assist students with online activation needs
- Support teachers through the enrollment process
- Help students navigate TestOut's LabSim platform
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly in person, by telephone, email and chat
- Honesty, integrity, and patience with yourself and others
- Reliability and consistency
- Learns quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work across organizations in order to achieve personal and company goals
- Self-directed, results oriented and organized, coupled with drive and energy
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Competitive compensation with benefits included. This position is based in Pleasant Grove, UT.
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.