Serve as the e-mail and digital marketing expert for the organization. The initial focus will be on learning our e-mail marketing systems, then expanding to other forms of digital marketing as driven by our marketing campaigns and strategies. Work with sales, product management, and marketing managers over each market segment and product to execute on e-mail and digital marketing initiatives to communicate with customers and increase sales to new customers.
- Format e-mail messages, web landing pages, and web pages using HTML and CSS; create and manage templates for messages and web pages
- Perform QA tests to ensure links, images, subject lines, and segmentation lists function properly and e-mail renders accurately across various e-mail clients (including mobile devices)
- Format and update web site product information pages; coordinate localization work and manage updates to our language-specific websites
- Monitor campaign responses and make sure they are appropriately assigned to sales personnel; evaluate campaign response follow-through and lead quality
- Monitor e-mail and marketing campaign results and analysis; interpret statistics and provide guidance to sales and marketing to improve campaign performance
- Develop and drive test strategies and techniques for improving marketing campaigns including A/B tests, audience splits, automated or triggered communications, and dynamic personalization
- Manage internal and external e-mail and contact lists; create and maintain SQL queries for building lists, managing unsubscribes, de-duping, and list segmentation
- Create automated or regularly-scheduled digital communications; respond to custom requests for one-time special communications
- Stay current with latest e-mail and digital marketing trends and best practices including mobile optimization and CAN-SPAM Act regulations
- Train sales and marketing personnel on digital marketing tools as assigned
- Help drive company discussions into additional digital marketing areas including, but not limited to, digital advertising, PPC, SEO/SEM, and social media
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of related experience in digital marketing or a technical field
- Poficiency in HTML and web design.
- Strong experience with e-mail service providers and tools
- Working knowledge of e-mail best practices, including design principles, metrics, testing, data hygiene and compliance
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and building SQL queries
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines for time sensitive assignments.
- Experience with PPC, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics
- Social media experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.