TestOut is in the business of selling hope. Through our software training technology called LabSim®, a student with little to no IT knowledge is able to “test out” and master real-world IT scenarios, opening doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life. Nearly 150,000 active users around the world benefit from LabSim®, and it is our tight-knit software development team that prides itself in making this innovative simulation technology possible.
This is what work as a Software Engineer for TestOut means:
- Work for a CEO/Owner who cares about you and shows it
- Work for excellent pay
- Work in a quiet environment so you can get your work done
- Work for a company that is small and established but experiencing growth
- Work a real 40-hour week without the pressure of late hours or slow times with no projects
- Work on impressive products that make a direct impact on the customer and drive revenue for the company
If what you have read so far piques your interest, then we want to hear from you!
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with full stack development
- Preferably some experience with web automation through Selenium
- Good understanding of object oriented programming principles – you should know how to create software that is extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excitement and passion for education and the desire to make it better through technology
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
As a Software Engineer for TestOut, your team will coordinate with instructional designers on building real-world IT environments and work with product and design teams on building user features in LabSim®. All of this is done with daily stand-ups through a lean development process.
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.