As a Marketing Specialist for TestOut, you will be marketing our IT training & certification courseware curriculum to educators who teach computer and IT classes. You will be a member of one of TestOut's closely knit sales teams by providing marketing support and driving leads to the sales pipeline. If you have experience understanding a target market (segment, persona, pain points, interests, needs) and know how to communicate a unique solution in a way that resonates and drives action, then this position could be a good fit for you.
TestOut has been Voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine four years running. Our mission is simple; "We make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology." TestOut is a small, but highly successful company which works with academic institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge is able learn, practice, and master real-world IT skills, opening doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life.
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation campaigns that drive pipeline through email, direct mail, web, and social channels
- Write compelling sales copy that causes prospects to act (request a demo, sign up for a webinar, request for more info, etc.)
- Coordinate with Creative and Marketing Operations teams to develop, execute, and reuse campaign elements such as email graphics, product pages, landing pages, mailers, web banners, webinars, case studies, and videos
- Track, monitor, and report on campaign results; continually test, experiment, and tweak various campaign elements; report on successes, failures, and share what works and resonates with fellow Marketing Specialists and team members
- 1-2 years expertise in a digital marketing role; experience generating leads in a b2b setting strongly preferred
- Strong writing skills; experience writing direct response messages (headline, unique sales proposition, call to action)
- Resilient and innovative; you continually improve and evaluate your work approach and process
- Great teammate with experience collaborating and solving problems in a team environment
- Marketing automation experience such as HubSpot preferred
- Design, HTML experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or PR preferred) or an intriguing reason for not having one
Work for a CEO/Owner who cares about you and shows it. With competitive compensation and great benefits included. This position is based in Pleasant Grove, UT.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.