TestOut is in the business of selling hope. Through our software training technology called LabSim®, a student with little to no IT knowledge is able to “test out” and master real-world IT scenarios, opening doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life. Nearly 150,000 active users around the world benefit from LabSim®, and it is our tight-knit software development team that prides itself in making this innovative simulation technology possible.
This is what work as a QA Engineer for TestOut means:
- Work for a CEO/Owner who cares about you and shows it
- Work for excellent pay
- Work for a company that is small and established but experiencing growth
- Work a real 40-hour week without the pressure of late hours or slow times with no projects
- Work on impressive products that make a direct impact on the customer and drive revenue for the company
If what you have read so far piques your interest, then we want to hear from you!
- 4+ Years of experience in software quality assurance
- 2+ Years of experience with Selenium and Java or similar web automation platforms
- Excitement and passion for education and the desire to make it better through technology
As a QA Engineer for TestOut you will raise the bar for the learning experience that students gain using TestOut products. You will write test cases, perform manual testing and create automated tests. We are looking for someone who is passionate about quality and is capable of inspiring others to be better.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.