We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Administrator. A successful Sales Administrator will be consultative and customer service driven. A successful person will process orders and answer inbound inquiries by phone, email, and Live Chat. This position will report directly to the Sales Admin team lead and work closely with the Higher Ed Sales Team.
TestOut is a small, but highly successful company which works with academic institutions all over the US and abroad. With TestOut's LabSim platform, institutions are able to better provide the industry with job ready individuals. Our mission is simple; "We make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology."
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Honesty, integrity, and patience are a priority
- Reliability and consistency a must
- Processing student and bookstore orders
- Handle inbound calls
- Communicate with customers through email and chat queues
- Receive faxes and disburse as needed
- Assisting students with online activation needs
- Student and bookstore returns
- Providing exceptional customer service and forming strong client relationships
- Presenting product solutions
- Maintaining accurate records in CRM
- Helping students navigate TestOut's LabSim platform
- Supporting students through the enrollment process
- Supporting Sales efforts
Competitive compensation with benefits included. This position is based in Pleasant Grove, UT.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days
Interested applicants should click here
to fill out an online application.